Apple’s iPhone X Review: Part 1 or Why is Face ID Better & More Secure ?.
Here are some of the topics in this article:
- How Apps Use the New X Features
- Developers Need to Update Apps to Take Full Advantage of the X
- Gestures Enhance the UX, Replace the Home Button & More
- Adjusting to Life Without a Home Button
- Notifications and Control Center
- Other Changes of Note
- Be Very Careful Who You Listen To
- Going Backwards is Pretty Silly
- Embracing the Notch
- Apple’s Leather Folio Case
- Other Reviews and Useful Articles
This has now become the largest single article I’ve ever written on anything. Unless you count the books I contributed to. Although those aren’t technically articles, at least I got paid for those. Although not enough to cover the time it took. But at least back in the day you could make some money writing. To make a living at it you have to write a lot more than I do. And I know people who can, but it’s not easy. For technical books you have to write a few a year.